57TH ANNUAL ISNA CONVENTION EXHIBITION CONTRACT
1. ISNA Convention Bazaar will be held at The Donald E. Stephens Convention Center 5555 N River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018. Bazaar hours are on Friday September 4, 2020 from 3 PM to 10:30 PM, Saturday September 5, 2020 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM, Sunday September 6, 2020 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM, and Monday September 7, 2020 from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
2. For questions related to bazaar, sponsorships, and advertising; please contact the bazaar coordinator at (317) 838-8131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Confirmation at the end of this booth reservation grants you an exclusive, non-transferable permission to use the assigned booth space at the 57th Annual ISNA convention within the guidelines & rules of this contract. The assigned 10 foot by 10 foot booth space includes one 8 foot draped table, two chairs, 8 foot high drape backdrop, two small side drape dividers, and a company ID sign. Any additional items like electricity, credit card lines, internet etc. will incur additional charges.
4. Full refunds will be issued for written booth cancellations made by the exhibitor by June 1, 2020. For cancellations between June 2, 2020 and June 15, 2020; only 50 % payment will be refunded.
No refunds will be made after June 16, 2020. All cancellations should be sent in writing to email@example.com. Please retain proof of cancellation.
If you are unable to attend the convention because of any reason, ISNA will not be able to refund the booth payment after June 16, 2020.
5. Exhibitors with "ISNA issued name badges" will be allowed to enter the Bazaar Hall F at 8:30 a.m. and must leave the Bazaar at 10:30 p.m. during the convention. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. Products and services sold or displayed must meet Islamic standards that ISNA wishes to observe. The determination of "Islamic standards" shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of ISNA, and ISNA shall have the authority to require the removal of any and all goods, displays, or other materials not meeting this standard. The refusal to remove shall immediately terminate this contract, and the exhibitor shall be immediately removed from the exhibit area and the exhibitor shall not be issued a refund of any fees or cost.
7. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES MAY BE SOLD IN THE BAZAAR.
8. All displays must be confined to the assigned booth and should not obstruct the view or access to surrounding displays/ booths. All displays, discussions, & other activities must be confined to the booth. Audio, video, and multimedia equipment will be monitored by Bazaar personnel to ensure that a comfortable sound level is maintained.
9. Solicitation of any kind, by any exhibitor or group (for-profit or non-profit), is strictly prohibited outside the assigned booth space.
10. Exhibitors may not move from an assigned booth to another booth, assume additional booth space, or move booth tables, chairs, drapes or accessories from and between other booths without a properly authorized booth change form. Booths must be setup and dismantled according to the schedule which will be provided after your reservation. Any exceptions must be requested 30 days prior to the event.
11. Fireworks, helium tanks, fuel tanks, heating appliances, ovens and all other incendiary devices are strictly prohibited in the bazaar hall. Sale of live animals is strictly prohibited at the convention bazaar.
12. ISNA will monitor the bazaar hall and will not tolerate the sale or distribution of any pirated materials at its convention. This includes but is not limited to books, CD's, DVD's, software, etc. ISNA will enforce this policy and pursue any and all legal remedies to prevent piracy or copyright violations at its convention. Any literature (fundraising or otherwise) must be restricted to the assigned booth and pre-approved in writing by ISNA. Book selling vendors must complete a separate form providing inventory of the literature to be sold at the ISNA bazaar.
13. ISNA reserves the right to retract the Confirmation Letter and Contract and therefore close any exhibit/ booth and eject any exhibitor or exhibitor's staff immediately from the Bazaar and convention center who/which participate(s) in illegal or un-Islamic activities of any kind, is/are involved in any way with disruptive or dangerous activities, attempts to resell booth space to another vendor, violate(s) any of the terms or conditions of this agreement, or do(es) not immediately comply with instructions given by the ISNA bazaar coordinator. Exhibitors and their staff are expected to follow Islamic standards of behavior & ethics when dealing with customers & soliciting business. Booth cancellation is in ISNA's sole and absolute discretion.
14. Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold harmless the Islamic Society of North America and its staff & agencies from and against all costs, damages, judgements or legal expenses which may arise from this agreement, set-up, exhibition, participation or dismantling activities during, before, and after the convention. Exhibitor also assumes all risks of loss, injury, theft or damage of any kind or nature whatsoever to any exhibit or component thereof; including but not limited to goods, merchandise, cash, records, or any other property. Further, exhibitors are expressly bound, at their expense, to repair any damage which they may cause to the bazaar fixtures or the convention center through unauthorized modifications or movement or their exhibit. ISNA does not have Insurance on vendor goods/bazaar therefore vendors must have their own insurance for property, goods, merchandise and other materials.
15. Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold harmless the convention center and their respective agents against any claim or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises. The exhibitor understands that neither ISNA nor the convention center maintain insurance covering the exhibitor's property and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
16. Although ISNA convention attracts a large attendance, but we cannot guarantee any specific sales volume for your products and/or services. Your sales will depend on several factors such as the quality of products/ services, pricing, demand, economy, advertising strategy, and more.
17. The terms and conditions in any attachment (like the bazaar map or booth type) are part of this contract.
18. We continue to strive and ensure that every vendor gets a fair chance to get booth(s) of their choice. Many vendors block multiple booths and then cancel the ones they don’t need. This reduces the booth selection options for others. To fix this problem we will enforce the following policy:
19. If you are holding multiple booths at different locations and would like to cancel them, a cancellation fee of $50 per booth will be charged if canceled after 3 business days.
20. Individuals and businesses attending ISNA events may be videotaped or photographed during the course of the convention. By reserving the booths at the convention, you grant permission to ISNA to broadcast, webcast, publish, or otherwise report these materials for use by ISNA. Your email may be included in ISNA e-list serve. You will have the option to opt-out from this list.
21. As a vendor/exhibitor you can only use your assigned booth space. Any unauthorized use and/or reselling of your assigned convention booth(s) is not allowed and will result in violation of terms of this contract. This action by you will void your contract for bazaar space and will result in your removal from the bazaar hall.
IMPORTANT: By Clicking the "Continue" button below, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed above in the Exhibition Contract.